Tuesday 10 March 2009

Contact details at last!

Sorry for the delay everyone, finally asked my flatmate for the address of the flat! Knew most of it anyway but just wanted to check details. Here it is: 

FAMILLE AMRI (name of the family so postman knows which letterbox to put it in!) 
18, Rue de la République
93200 Saint Denis
FRANCE

Don't know what to do about my name, obviously you have to put Famille Amri on it so it gets put in the right letterbox (there are about 20 all clumped together on the wall at the bottom of the block of flats!), maybe put (Nikki Tomlinson) under it? Or on the back of the envelope? Either way I'm sure my flatmates will get the message if they open it and it says 'Nikki' and is written in English..!

Also the landline number! : 0142 43 42 02 , though you will have to put the country code on the front, which would make it 0033142 43 42 02. This will probably cost you a lot though; as I've said before, it's free for me to ring out to European landlines from this landline, so probably better to just give me your landline numbers and let me know when you're free for a chat!

Not much other news to be honest; still going to classes, keeping me nicely busy, have a presentation in the one tomorrow :s haaate presentations, trying not to build it up for myself though..! All I have to do is introduce myself, where I'm from, what I'm studying and why and say something about French culture that interests me, really. The first girl did hers today and she was really good...I just hope that doesn't overshadow me too much! Not that it counts for anything or I have to pass it at all anyway!

Ruth's flying over from Sweden to visit on Friday! I can't wait! Really looking forward to a weekend of a familiar face and doing lots of fun touristy things together! As it was in Barcelona, will probably be absolutely exhausting, but it was such great fun! And will definitely make a welcome change from the boredom and sitting around I've been experiencing lately :) bring it on!

The weather's also meant to be taking a turn for the better soon, I think :) soooo excited about summer weather coming along!! Paris really does look set to be beautiful in the spring/summer. Can't wait! :D

Hope all is well with everyone, do keep me updated and write to me lots now, no more excuses hehe!

Love you all loads xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: