Thursday 29 July 2010

La lluvia en Sevilla es una maravilla!

Morning all!

Just a quick one to apologise for not having written in a while, time goes by so fast! Quinny was out here all last week so I was very busy galavanting around Seville with him, will update on what we did when I have more time (start school in about 5 minutes!)...Basically involved gorging on amazing tapas every night and seeing the sights, going to the beach and many other things!
It's shot up to at least 40 degrees during the day this week, whereas previously it was a mere 36 or so (trust me, you notice the difference!)..It rained on Tuesday night though, which was amazing (honestly!) - Seville gets on average 1mm of rainfall in the whole of July, so that would appear to be it for this year..! August usually gets more so I'm actually praying for a shower! I know I'll be sorry when I get back to England, but right now any chance of cooling the weather down a tad doesn't go amiss...
Have joined the gym this week to work off the tapas, so that's occupying the large stretch of afternoon (when everything stops for at least a 3 hour siesta, and I either sleep, which is boring, or get quite bored..!) that I have free. Going to a Spinning class in Spanish this evening, should be interesting..! Ruth arrives tomorrow night for the weekend :D so am really looking forward to seeing her and showing her around, although I have already seen most of the sights (a couple of times lol) and I'm anticipating a very action-packed weekend! Should be great though :)

Had better run to school, thankfully I only live round the corner!!

Loads of love to all, will try and be on Skype soon (will be on tonight to speak to Quinny for a bit, but will try and be on during the evenings next week, if the Internet will stop being moody!)

See you soon! xxxxxxx

No comments: